Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ready to Record!

Tomorrow's the big day...  I have the day off from work and the kids have the day off from school... so we are going to take advantage and have our first experience in the recording studio working on our original music from the children's CD called "Polka Dot, Plaid and Paisley."   I am thrilled that Rachel (almost 10), Kaitlyn (7 1/2), and Jacob, (almost 5) are a huge part of this project and will be singing the songs along with their mom.

This is so exciting, as there are now 14 solid songs that I think are going to lend themselves well for children's music.

The songs I've been writing with my family include:

  • Polka-Dot, Plaid & Paisley
  • Hello Around the World
  • Please and Thank You
  • Pitter Pitter Patter
  • Seasons Change
  • Clean Up
  • Snips & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
  • Yoga Song
  • Criss Cross Applesauce
  • The Recycle Song
  • Little Red Barn
  • Monster Under My Bed
  • Ready for Kindergarten
  • Tic Tac Toe, X's and O's
Looking forward to this big adventure with my kids... can't wait to leave this legacy with them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Denise you have such great music for songs. I can say this I am very happy to know you.. Poetic Soul Of A Man Drew C

    ReplyDelete